28. What does your dream house look like? You can describe the inside and outside or use photos you find online—whatever works best for you.
This post is gonna be picture-heavy, for the most part. And I’m only doing exterior stuff, because if I didn’t I would spend my entire day on the Internet googling.
Important things about my dream house:
1. It will be old, very old. Pre-1925 minimum. Pre-1900 would be incredible.
2. It will be purple. Maybe not allllll purple, but significantly purple.
3. It will have the original character and charm of an old house, in a Victorian (Queen Anne or Italiante), and I prefer to be apart of the restoration process to preserve and bring back these features. It will have a gothic look, kind of like a witch’s house, but a nice witch. Like Hilda and Zelda’s house from Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.
4. Windows are the most important feature to me. I need huge, gigantic, floor to ceiling windrows in antique, old-fashioned blown glass, energy efficiency be damned. The cold never bothered me anyway.
On to the pictures!
source Could it be any more perfect.
source I have died and gone to Heaven. It is this house.
source The details, it’s like a gingerbread house.
source Look at the porch entrance. LOOK AT IT!
source This one! When can I move in?